Wednesday 4 April 2018

Son car birthday card


I have printed a photograph of my sons car and mounted it onto silver and then blue card. I also printed a VW badge. I covered an 8x8in white card with gingham card and then white card with a printed personalised sentiment.  I added the pictures to the card. A basic card but my son will love it because he loves his car!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #136 - anything goes option friends/friendship (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #197 - anything goes  (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #65 - anything goes (unlimited)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #56 - anything goes (unlimited)*
eclecticellapu #April - anything goes (unlimited)
lovetocraft #21 - anything goes (2/5)*



3 comments:

  1. Hi Becckie this is a stunning personalised card I know your son will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional friends/friendship” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete